Bags are made of polyethylene or other film with an opening at one end, with straight sides and bottom, and no handle.
We have a wide range of bag making machines which manufacture bags for most applications. If you don’t understand the jargon – please consult the glossary or the abbreviations list.
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Blends of the above with Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Fragrance (‘Lemon Zest’ or ‘Baby Powder’)
Standard range is 250-1500mm – for sizes outside these, please enquire.
- Lay flat tubing
- Centre fold sheeting
- ‘J’ fold sheeting
- Single wound sheeting
- Double wound sheeting
- Gussetted lay flat tubing
- Special slitting
Depending on material, we can supply a range of different gauge materials from 10-125mm (40-500g)
The quantity depends on size/material/colour but the minimum order is normally 250Kg
Normally reels weigh 50-500kg. Smaller reels may be available subject to surcharge.
- Corona discharge treated (for print) full or strip
- Printed – in line (1 colour only) or off line (up to 4 colours)
- Embossed – limited range only
- Edge trimming
- Food grade